Professionals Yarra Valley
2460 Warburton Hwy Yarra Junction
03 5967 1800
03 5967 1466Contact us
Selling your home is a complex task that requires the investment of substantial time and effort. Getting the advice and guidance of a local agent can make this task easy in many ways. Professionals Yarra Valley have the expertise and comprehensive local knowledge that can make a huge difference in your favour.
Take a look at 10 reasons why you should start your home sale process by talking to our award winning team.
1) We have 10 Local Real Estate Professionals in 2 High Profile Locations – All our team live locally throughout the Yarra Valley and are based in our high profile offices in Yarra Junction and Warburton, ensuring that we work as a team to promote and sell your property quickly.
2) We offer an Award Winning Sales Team – Our Sales team all have numerous years’ experience in Real Estate. Many of our clients return to us again and again to sell their properties and many others come to us because they have been recommended by previous clients. All of our Sales Team are consistently placed in top sales agents for not only Victoria but also the East Coast of Australia.
3) We have a Highly Experienced Support Team – Our Administration & Support Team is one of the most experienced and highly regarded teams in our area. Between them, they have over 60 years’ experience in Real Estate and 3 are Fully Licenced Estate Agents. Remember when you list & sell with Professionals you don’t just get the service of your Sales Agent but the entire team!
4) We offer Risk Free Marketing – We offer you a variety of marketing packages to suit your needs and budget and are very flexible with our marketing options. If there’s a marketing avenue you would like to try, let us know!
5) We pride ourselves on our Advanced Internet & Social Media Strategy – Over 50% of our enquiry now comes from the internet so we have invested a lot of resources to develop an incredibly comprehensive internet strategy.
6) We are the only office that offers an In-House Professional Photographer –Purchasers are now looking for a number of high quality colour images before they invest their time and view the property. Our images are not taken by a salesperson or an outside company whose photographer is on a tight schedule. Our in-house photographer (who has also been a real estate agent!) ensures we get the best portfolio photo of your property.
7) We have REIV Approval – To give you added piece of mind we are a member of the Real Estate Institute of Victoria. The REIV undertake continuing professional development study to maintain their accreditation and update their knowledge and skills which means they are at the forefront of Real Estate “best practice”. They also abide by a strict code of ethics, providing extra protection for their clients and customers.
8) We are part of a 277+ Office Network, Australasia Wide – We are members of the Real Estate Professionals Group with over 277 members throughout Australia, New Zealand and key Asian Cities. This extensive coverage provides contacts for you when you move interstate or to the country and a great source of buyer referrals moving to our region from out of the area, interstate and overseas.
9) We are your “Community Agent” – Professionals Yarra Valley have supported many local Yarra Valley clubs, schools & community events over the years and are proud to offer a $500 donation to any club, school, charity or community group when you list & sell your property with our office. Being part of the Professionals Group we are also Platinum Sponsors of the National Breast Cancer Foundation & a portion of ALL our sales is donated to this worthwhile charity.
10) We are a Comprehensive Business – From start to finish, we take care of your home sale process comprehensively. We have the expertise and the local Yarra Valley market knowledge to cover everything from advice on how to prepare your home, how to plan an open house, negotiations and we will be right beside you until you complete all the legal formalities and transfer ownership of your property.
For a FREE NO OBLIGATION market appraisal of your property, please call one of our offices in Yarra Junction (03) 5967 1800 or Warburton (03) 5966 2800 or leave your details here and one of our staff will contact your shortly.