Professionals Yarra Valley
2460 Warburton Hwy Yarra Junction
03 5967 1800
03 5967 1466Contact us
On the first Sunday of each month, our community indoor market is warm, dry and toasty cosy in winter and very cool in summer. Live Music, Quality Art, Craft, Woodwork, Beauty Products, Plants, Vintage Clothing, Jams, Cakes, Complimentary Therapies, Jewelery and more!
The Warby Community Market offers micro grants of up to $100 to assist grass roots community, environment or arts based projects initiated by young people aged 16-25 residing in the Upper Yarra region.
Micro Grants are available four times per year on 28th of: February, May, August and November.
Applications can be made in writing as a brief one page letter or email, stating:
1. A description of your project that includes the aim or purpose.
2. What was your motivation for the project?
3. Who is involved, including a nominated contact person and contact details?
4. How does your project contribute to the wider community or the environment?
5. How do you envisage using the funding, eg. printing, postage costs, purchase stationery, purchase equipment, computer repairs, etc.
Upon completion of your project, the Warby Market Committee would love to see photos of your work (or a preview, samples or demonstrations and the like) that can be publicised at the market on Market Day, which occurs on the first Sunday of each month. A complimentary stall space can also be made available if required. Email your application to email@example.com Or post your application letter to: Micro Grants PO Box 123, Warburton, 3799
|Date||1st Sunday each month from February to December|
|Times||11am – 3pm|
|Venue||Upper Yarra Arts Centre|
|Phone||0438 018 268|