What a View
House - Property ID: 846553
Sold for $422,000
Set on 1 acre approx, with views that need to be seen to be believed, is this stunning weatherboard home. Meticulously cared for, the home has been tastefully renovated yet has maintained all the charm of yesteryear. With too many features to mention the property comprises;
* 2 bedrooms & 1 bathroom
* Sliding doors leading from master bedroom to front entertaining area with views to nearby mountain ranges
* New kitchen complete with stainless steel appliances
* Living room adjoining kitchen area with great view, open fireplace & split system
* Outside there is a great size shed which has been divided into storage & a studio space.
The studio space would be ideal as a home office or teenager retreat as it contains a bedroom and bathroom. Alternatively it could be easily turned back into a large shed
* The land has a wonderful established garden, vegie patch, fantastic driveway with loads of off street parking perfect for boat & caravan, as well as a stunning view. The mountains feel so close you could touch them. So whether you are looking to downsize house, a weekend retreat or bed n breakfast, this property is for you. Set in a quiet part of town with a glorious outlook what more could you want? Don't delay and call today as an inspection will not disappoint.