3372 Warburton Highway, Warburton VIC 3799
Sold for $395,000
Endless Possibilities House - Property ID: 763231
What a wonderful opportunity to secure a rare piece of real estate in the heart of the wonderful Warburton township. Here sits a good size brick residence on a 735m2 approx allotment with the added bonus of having a commercial zoning. The possibilities are truly endless with fantastic options such as;
(1) Investment property to lease out. With numerous rooms, the home could be let out to a number of different people or used as consulting suites on a commercial lease. Alternatively, the home could be leased out on a residential basis
(2) The residence has some character and history & would make a fantastic renovation/restoration project. The home is a generous size & the location is amazing, it is hard to go wrong.
(3) A key feature of this amazing property is the rare commercial zoning. Extremely hard to find, this site could be developed to take advantage of the commercial aspect. There is currently a council approved planning permit in place for the construction of 5 shops, 3 offices. All the hard work with the council has been done.
(4) Speaking of amazing location, could there be a better position to run a B & B? The property is located just a stone's throw from the Yarra River & is opposite the cafe's and shops of the tourist meca of Warburton.
So whether you are after an investment, commercial opportunity or B & B, this property has something to offer everyone. Be sure to inspect today as properties of this calibre are extremely hard to find.
- Land Size Approx. - 735 m2