Professionals Yarra Valley
2460 Warburton Hwy Yarra Junction
03 5967 1800
03 5967 1466Contact us
1) WHAT AREAS DO YOU SERVICE? We service all areas of the Upper Yarra Valley from Reefton through to Seville, from Hoddles Creek through to Don Valley and from Yarra Junction through to Powelltown.
2) HOW MUCH WILL AN APPRAISAL COST ME? All appraisals provided by our experienced agents are both free of charge and are obligation free.
3) HOW MUCH WILL IT COST TO SELL MY HOUSE? All charges are negotiable and are dependent on the type of property and also the marketing package you select. Your agent will be able to provide you with exact details of all charges associated with selling your home.
4) WHAT IS A SECTION 32 (VENDORS STATEMENT) AND DO I NEED IT TO SELL MY HOUSE? YES! A Section 32 is a statement, usually provided by your solicitor or conveyancer, with details of your property. Your property cannot be sold without this document and you will need to supply it when your property is listed. Your solicitor or conveyancer should be able to prepare the document within a few days.
5) CAN’T I JUST SELL MY PROPERTY MYSELF? WHY DO I NEED AN AGENT? Although legally you can sell your property yourself without an agent, it is not advisable. Not only does your agent have the experience to negotiate the highest sale price on your behalf but also has the legal experience to assist with sorting any issues that may arise. Along with that there are also many security issues associated with selling your property yourself.
6) CAN I JUST TAKE MY OWN PHOTOS AND SAVE MONEY? Professionals Yarra Valley is the only agency in our area which offers a dedicated in-house qualified Real Estate photographer. It is vital that the photos are done well to promote the best aspect of your property and our photographer is very experienced at obtaining the perfect shot.
7) IS MY SALE CONFIDENTIAL? You can be assured that all your personal information and any details regarding the marketing and sale of your property is treated as confidential by our agency. Once the property is sold, the sale price is advertised unless you advise us you wish otherwise. Please note that once your property’s sale has settled the valuer general is informed of all sale prices.
8) HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO SELL MY PROPERTY? Depending on the type of property and where it is located will alter the average time it takes to sell your property. It is important to ensure your property is priced correctly as this will ensure the minimum selling time.
9) WHY SHOULD I CHOOSE YOUR AGENCY? Professionals Yarra Valley offers a highly experienced local team to sell your property. We have an award winning sales team, some of whom are ranked in the top agents in Victoria. Along with that we offer a highly qualified and experienced support team and an in-house professional Real Estate photographer. We are located in 2 prominent highway locations in Yarra Junction & Warburton and have provided our Yarra Valley community with exceptional real estate service for over 30 years.
10) CAN I LIST MY PROPERTY WITH MULTIPLE AGENTS? Although this can be done it is not advisable. It is much better to list your property with only one agent who can provide dedicated one on one attention to you.
For a FREE NO OBLIGATION market appraisal of your property, please call one of our offices in Yarra Junction (03) 5967 1800 or Warburton (03) 5966 2800 or leave your details here and one of our team will contact your shortly.